Adoption Procedure and Steps
1. You must make a commitment by email by returning or sending the adoption application.
2. All funds must be received before delivery.
3. Funds are only accepted in the form of a US postal
money order or cashiers check in US dollars.
4. Shipping is not offered at this time. Buyers may pick
up their puppy from our kennel in Sale City, Georgia,
or hire a pet transportation company for delivery.
1. Once funds are received in full, we will have the puppy vet checked and all health papers will be in order for delivery.
2. If shipping is being offered at the time of adoption, we
will book a flight ONLY by Delta air cargo to your
nearest suitable airport serviced by Delta.
3. Certain times of the year there are weather restrictions and we are not allowed to ship.
4. No puppy will be drugged for shipping.
5. 100% health guarantee upon delivery. The future
health and maintenance is the new parent's responsibility.
6. If puppy is being shipped, we will send you flight
information by email and phone.
7. We will stay in touch with you until you receive the
8. Please call or email when you receive delivery of the
puppy. (229) 336-0959 or
9. We will furnish a bill of sale and a health record with all puppies.
10. We do not accept any deposits. Policy is: first come, first served.
11. Prices can change without notice.
12. Once your commitment and adoption application has
been accepted there will be no price changes.